WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
All shipments are via a courier service and are fully tracked and insured.
SHIPPING IMPORT DUTIES (for all orders outside Australia)
If you order products from our site for delivery outside Australia, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when it reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
- Please handle with care and open at the framers only.
- Framers must be wearing gloves when opening to protect against the natural oils we hold in our fingertips.
- Please be present when the framers open your animal print.
- Please take a photo or video of your animal at the framers to timestamp that you left your animal in a 100% perfect state at the framers.
- Please do the above as you protect yourself and me by witnessing and taking evidence just in case the framers damage the print and claim it was provided to them this way.
- All artwork is photographed and filmed (showing date and edition number) when printed and rolled to ensure that there are zero marks on the artwork in the printing and rolling process. This covers the artist against claims when obvious markings or fingerprint marks have been caused after the artwork has left the care of the artist.